ACTA 2023 Québec Travel Industry Summit
Montreal is a vibrant, charismatic and welcoming city. A striking union of European charm and North American attitude and where ACTA will be hosting their ACTA Montreal Conference on September 27 to reconnect industry for a day of professional development and networking. Join ACTA as we connect you with Canada’s most popular tourism destinations and the amazing brands that serve them. Top motivational speakers, entrepreneur panels, and leading figures from a variety of sectors will be there to meet with you and share new ideas, opportunities and experiences.
This event promises to be a thrilling blend of industry insights, networking, and well-deserved celebration. Get ready to be captivated, inspired, and ready to take your travel business to new heights. The stage is set, and the excitement is building. See you there!
12:00pm – 12:45pm | Registration
12:45pm - 1:30pm | Welcome and Introduction
- Welcome and Introduction
- Welcome by ACTA President, Wendy Paradis and Geneviève Dupuy-Duplessis, Chair of the ACTA Quebec Council and Frederic Gonzalo.
1:30pm – 4:05pm | General Session
- Maximizing ROE (Return on Effort) in the Canadian Travel Industry: Trends and Strategies for 2024
- Join us for the Travel Industry Leader’s Panel as we dive into the latest trends shaping the Canadian travel industry in 2024 and discuss strategies that travel advisors can implement to maximize their return on effort (ROE).
- Learn, Leverage, Launch: How Travel Advisors use AI to save time, make money and grow their businesses
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is set to transform the travel industry. Frederic Gonzalo, GONZO Marketing, will share the latest on travel industry AI. Many travel advisors are already using AI in their day to day work and they will share how these tools have enhanced the service they are providing clients.
- Social Media Mastery: Unleashing Business Potential in the Digital Realm
- Prepare to be immersed in a dynamic session that will equip you with the latest trends, tips, and techniques to harness the power of social media for your business. Discover the secrets behind building a strong online brand, leveraging social media platforms to drive engagement and conversions, and staying ahead of the curve in this fast-paced digital world.
4:05pm - 4:35pm
- Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
4:35pm - 6:00pm
- Grand Trade Show
- Engage with over 65 suppliers in our trade show and enjoy a cocktail and hors d’oeuvres as we enter into the evening’s festivities. There’s also amazing prizes to be drawn during the trade show!
6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Join us for a memorable conclusion to an extraordinary day of learning, motivation, and festivities with our indulgent 3-course dinner, presented by our Premiere Sponsors. Grand prizes will be drawn after dinner.